Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sweet sweet obsession.

well yes.

graduation is imminent (sunday!). but my mind is elsewhere. i find myself obsessively checking the exit festival website for updates and these excursions definitely do not disappoint. with each new click, i become increasingly titillated and excited...

i mean let's face it. when i saw the initial lineup a few months ago i was super-stoked on Claude Vonstroke, 2 Many DJs, Gogol Bordello, Sven Vath, M.I.A., and Primal Scream (really?!)

but then...
the obsession began:::
i am going to see Booka Shade?! Soulwax? Laurent Garnier?! Tiga?!! Kruder & Dorfmeister?!

and then it hit me for real...there was no turning back, the obsession had taken over:::
i would be dancing to Audion! to Roni Size, and now the latest tinge of sweetness for me to dream of for this summer, Noisia!

yes, yes, yes, yes. the obsession has surely consumed me and the exit festival website has totally delivered. but, i'm open to letting this excitement infect me up until 10 july when i will be at this excellent summer festival. oh yes, i'm fine with that. keep it coming wonderful festival organizors.

No comments: