Saturday, January 24, 2009

nyc today...modeselektor tomorrow...

yes, it was again time for a little weekend trek down to the city courtesy of my very special coworker sara.

its a nice night in brooklyn tonight...however,

i am very much looking forward to the modeselektor show tomorrow night at the bowery ballroom.
as a good and trustworthy tasteminded friend has told me it was his "#1 of #1s" in the live show category. so, nevertheless it will be a good experience.

modeselektor is a fantastic berlin duo of the glitchy good natured sort and also a part of one of my favorite labels in germany, bpitchcontrol. the label founder, ellen allien, has longtime been a hero of mine ever since my first listen to berlinette i have fallen in love with her interesting music. but also, i really find her philosophy about two of my loves: fashion and music, very uplifting.

here's to a very interesting night!

No comments: