Thursday, November 6, 2008

stars and stripes forever?

well...perhaps not forever.........

however, in the wake of this very momentous election **lets out HUGE sigh of relief** perhaps i could show my pride for this country (especially since i share a birthday with it...)!!

today whilst browsing on the net at my office job i have stumbled upon these very cool and inexpensive stereo docks from Pylones, the French company of nothing but color and fun. my favorite is clearly this red, white, and blue one...(which i might be purchasing very soon), but the other smaller colored ones are also darling





and lets not forget that the lego-y-ness of these docks for mp3 players obviously calls out to designer Marc Jacobs in his Marc by Marc Jacobs spring/summer 2008 collection........


three cheers for elections and legos and french companies who make cute and attractive toys for me to play with and enjoy. fingers crossed that the speakers are remotely techno/minimal worthy... hey- they're french right?

1 comment:

? said...

I have linked to you as the boutique shopgirl in my story.