Sunday, January 11, 2009

new year, follow-up, and too little time....until now.

firstly:::

happy new year [though it is now ten days in].
still quite new and there is so much more to feel and figure out.

this holiday season has been a whirlwind and it is nice to get back up here [still bitterly cold] to my little hovel/nest with the boy and just put up my feet.

this new year brings with it a new challenge:

figure out where to go next.
-i have now finished my final class at boston university and so i guess its onwards from here!

i must apologize for not having written any posts since mid-november...it is so very slack and not in my personality to put anything aside. however, this will soon change as schoolwork is no longer a part of my daily life, nor is having two jobs as one ended with my academic career. therefore, i will be focusing SO very much more on this blog, sewing, music research, making plans for the coming months, and perhaps even trying to organize a showing of a film...

hope all has been fantastic for everyone.

take care cool kids.

No comments: